Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Second (Almost) Annual UnEVENTful Challenge

Dear Diary:

Yesterday I was reading a blog by PeepSideshow Darkward, called "Pics by Peep".  It's informative, current and she takes great pictures.  She is again proposing "The Second (Almost) Annual UnEVENTful Challenge".  The Challenge is to take a picture of yourself, not wearing anything that was purchased at an event.  I thought this was a tremendous idea!

Now don't get me wrong.  I love events and I manage to go to a lot of them...and spend many $$.  When one works full time, has responsibilities and needs sleep, it's not easy to check out all the stores on the grid so if different items are central it makes it a lot easier.  When I fly into an event, I can easily see what's trendy in clothes, shoes and hair while often checking on decor and landscaping at the same time. However, getting into the venue is always a problem and sometimes they're so large that I lose interest.  I always prefer going to the store and purchasing there.  So I was up for the Challenge.



Everything I have on was purchased in a store, not at an event. Some of the items were older but I flew back to each store and so far all items are still available. 

This was an interesting test for everyone to try.  Check out Peep's Challenge.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Shadow and Lipstick: Madrid Solo U-color it
Mani / Pedi: The Wicked Peach Spring basics
Hair: Dura boy 44

Dress: !gO! Gabi dress (7)
Cardigan: tram JI cardigan with colour HUD
Shoes: KC Couture Amy ballerina flats
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Shell Teardrop (Sea Pearl)

Pose: !bang stand (now only in SL Marketplace)

Location: The Keys