Sunday, September 11, 2016

Honour Your Grandparents Today

Dear Diary:

Every September there's an observance to honour elders, grandparents, that have had an impact on your life.  I've written about Granparents' Day before.  I valued my grandparents and was very lucky to have them in my life, if only for a very short time. 


As a kid, I probably didn't listen hard enough to the stories; I definitely didn't pay attention to the "should and should-nots"; and I often refused to try and learn the language.  I regret all of this now, as an adult, but of course it's too late.

If you still are fortunate to have grandparents, tell them how much you love them on their day.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Wrinkles: Izzie's All Face Wrinkles
Shape: Ruby Skins (Ruby)
Hair: LaLa Moon Dream

Dress: Meli Imako Polka Dot Retro (blue) (SL Marketplace)
Slippers: mi pop Stark white slippers (SL Marketplace)
Glasses: je suis charmante (red) 

Carpet: kunst boho carpet (no longer available)
Lamp: The Infinite Living Room Simplicity floor lamp (no longer available)

Pose (with rocker and knitting) What Next Knitanista