Monday, May 9, 2016

Time To Reconnect

Dear Diary:

This past January on her blog, Strawberry Singh posted several resolutions that we could try and follow over 2016.  On that note, I'm picking another that I think is a good one to accomplish.  It's to try and reconnect with people that have fallen away from any contact.



I have a good group of friends that have been on my list for a few years.  We see each other often and will share an email or two when not in world.  There were 3 friends that were very much a part of this group but they fell off the grid so it was up to me to try and reconnect.  I sent messages to each of them hoping to get something back.  

At this point I've heard from one.  She is very active in Second Life but not as I knew her.  She has an alt that has become more of her life than the person I knew.  But...we reconnected!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Hair: Tableau Vivant Akira

Outfit: C'est la vie Lisa cardigan (khaki)
Sneakers: Gos Boutique Low tops with white applier (The Gacha Garden)
Earrings: D-Style Loops with HUD

Pose: TeaSoup