Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Thinking of How Grateful I Am

Dear Diary:
 
 
 

These past few months have been somewhat difficult for me.  I had an injury to my leg that needed to be fixed by surgery.  The operation didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped so I was caught by surprise.  I had thought I would be out at a party for Hallowe'en; baking my cookies and tarts for Christmas; and serving New Year's dinner to my family and friends.  But that was not to be.  I missed going to work; itched to go shopping in the stores; and longed to go out to a movie.  I just couldn't put any weight on that leg until recently.
 
I realized I had to ask for help, something an independent soul like me found hard to do.  I appreciated those that could move around quickly on two legs and marvelled how they were able to walk.  I mastered patience, which did not always come easily.    I improved my manners and made sure I welcomed and thanked each friend who made time to assist me.  And finally I'm training myself to walk on two legs once more.
 
I am a very grateful person.
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: Mon Cheri Falsies
Lipstick: Zibska Ingavi lips (03)
Hair: elua Gemma
 
Dress: Tetra Store Piper (black)
Shoes: KC Couture Giorgia
Earrings and necklace: Maxi Gossamer Serena white pearls
 
My new thinking chair: Myrrine noir armchairs Vol 1