Sunday, January 31, 2016

I'm Prepared For The Cold

Dear Diary:

Everyone knows how much I love to shop and one of my favourite events is Shiny Shabby.  I admire all the vendors at this occasion and enjoy seeing what newness they're bringing to us, the customers.  I was not disappointed this round.



I absolutely am crazy for the fur coat by Coco so I had to buy it.  It comes in 5 different colours but the brown one I liked best.  It reminded me of a muskrat coat my Grandmother used to have.  I paired it with a fabulous sweater dress from RAMA. While the dress looks innocent enough from the front, it dips to a low V in the back. So when the coat comes off, I'm ready for the club.  Of course I needed to keep my feet warm in this snowy sim, so the stylish but practical winter boots from monso completed my outfit.  

In my first world, I would be wearing a toque and scarf in weather like this but in my second world I can be warm and classy.  My hair style is by Due.  I loved the look of it and the back can sport a small braided tail or a plain one.  I usually like to wear dark hair, mirroring my first life, but this platinum colour just seemed to go with the outfit.

There was just so much I could should buy this time at Shiny Shabby.  I have until February 10th to give it another go.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from Shiny Shabby:
Hair: Due Graaf (Shiny Shabby)
Dress: RAMA One fell swoop Ribbed Dress (burgundy) (Shiny Shabby)
Coat: COCO Designs Long Fur Coat (brown) (Shiny Shabby)
Boots: monso My Winter Boots (camel) (Shiny Shabby)

Other:
Pose: IDK (SL Marketplace)

Location: Kalamata