Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Thinking About My Wonderful Summer

Dear Diary:

It seems that as soon as Labour Day is here and gone, my summer turns into fall.  So the other day, in the late afternoon, I sat out on my deck and thought about how the summer came and went so quickly.


I spent the summer just the way I wanted to.  I worked for the early part but managed to take some days off to be able to enjoy our very short but lovely summer.  I did have vacation time but didn't do much during those weeks either.  I put a small vegetable garden in this year, which was totally odd for me.  I love flowers but don't particularly care for the veggies.  However, I planted beans, peas, a few carrots and beets and was very surprised at how well they did.  I have managed to have a few suppers using the results from my garden.  So I guess vegetables aren't that bad after all.

I do like a certain routine in my life so I'm glad to be back to looking after my first life and my second world.  It's wonderful to have holidays and lead a serene life but it's great to have the hustle and bustle back too.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: Mon Cheri Falsies
Hair: EMO-tions Hair Judy (gift)

Top: Addams Dixie T-shirt (black)
Capris: Mutresse CaCa pants
Sandals: Maitreya Gold Taupe Antheia sandal
Necklace (short): je suis a jour necklace (black and white)
Necklace (long): Maxi Gossamer Ariel Sun Pendant

Chair: Figment Raindrop Swing Chair (metal)
Lanterns: Revival bamboo lanterns

Location: My home