Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I Love the Vintage Look

Dear Diary:

I had the chance to fly into the Vintage Fair today.  I love the '20's to '60's look and when I spotted this dress, I knew I had to have it.



The dress by Dead Dollz, is a knock-out!  It comes in a variety of colours and it was really hard to choose a hue that I wanted.  I always go for black so I decided to pick the green colour and I was very pleased with it.  The top gives the illusion of a very sheer tulle with intricate beading on the bodice and sleeves.  The bow is optional but I felt it added to the look of the dress.  Unfortunately, the dress is only made for the Maitreya body. 

I felt the look of the dress was Fortyish although the skirt is a bit short for that.  But I wanted to achieve that decade so the Olivia hair from enVOGUE added to the setting.

The Vintage Fair is only on for a few more days so make sure you swoop out to see all the amazing things there.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from The Vintage Fair:
Lipstick: MUA Lipstick Vol 2 (tangerine)
Dress: Dead Dollz Astra (petroleum)
Hair: enVOGUE Olivia
Shoes: Essenz San Marino (cream)