Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's Perfect Summer Weather

Dear Diary:

I'm really enjoying this summer.  It's perfect summer weather for me.  Not too hot...not too cold...just right!  And this shows just how I'm liking it in both of my worlds.



In my first world, I spend the summers on a lake, with a dock much like this.  I love sitting there with the waves lapping up against the foundation.  It's been a wonderful relaxing month out there in the sun.  Although, the seagulls never get this close.

In my second world, it's always summer.  My dock is connected to the patio of my house, and ends up in the lagoon where I can swim to cool off. 

I live a glorious life.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Mani/Pedi: The Wicked Peach (summer collection)
Hair with hat: INK chignon

Top: Kitja Mimi Croptop (lemon)
Shorts: Kitja Mimi Shorts (black)
Sunglasses: HOC Industries

Dock: Shutter field dock with steps
Gulls: Ohmai Herring gull

Pose: Imeka