Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Take 2 For My Digits

Dear Diary:

Another Monday Meme that makes us think about ourselves.  Love it.



1. Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question.  I own Maitreya Lara Mesh Body.  I only bought it recently so I can't say I wear it all the time...maybe most of the time.

2. What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now?  My preferred mesh body is Lara by Maitreya.

3. Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body?  Since my body purchase has been quite recent, I haven't had a lot of time to fiddle with my shape.  My digits from last year are very close to what I have now.  I decreased my breast size, and hand size but increased my saddle bags.  Yikes!  Gotta fix that!  I think I should increase my body fat a bit since I'm looking thinner.  I seem to be taller but I thinks that's the stilettoes...heheheh.

4. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general?  I tried a few other mesh bodies and I must admit that threw me off for awhile.  Some were harder to work with than others, some required a lot of shape adjustment.  I tried the Maitreya Lara body and loved it instantly.  I found it a lot easier to use and more compatible with some of the mesh clothing I already had.  When I finally refine it to my liking, I'm sure I'll find it
indispensable.

5. What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies?  I agree with Berry and the others who have said a universal applier system would be wonderful.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Lipstick: Izzie's Romy (rust)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Hair: LeLutka Sheena

Blouse: Maitreya Lisbon top (indigo)
Pants: Maitreya Mesh Zipper skinny pastel (coral)
Shoes: Maitreya Gold Liason (coral) (gift)
Earrings: Mandala Segyu (legacy)

Ruler: OO Avatar Ruler (SL Marketplace) (free)

Pose: Purple Poses