Friday, May 30, 2014

Who Loves Dogs More Than Cats?

Dear Diary:

While watching the news the other day, I heard that a recent study was done by a university to determine the difference between a cat owner and a dog owner so I perked up my ears.  I am a dog lover. 

I have been a dog owner in my first world for many years.  When I was a kid, my family always owned a dog and had so since before I was born.  At one time we had two together, which proved difficult when the older one died first.  The dog that was left was devastated and refused to eat for days.  As an adult, I had an American Cocker Spaniel for 15 years and when she died, I was the one who couldn't eat for days.  But back to the news...

This study cited that dog owners were "energetic, outgoing and followed the rules".  I thought that was pretty good.  Cat owners were supposedly "introverted, open minded and generally scored higher on IQ tests".  Humph!!



The report didn't say how many people had been part of the study or what questions were asked but I think I'm going to have to write that university a letter!

Good dog, good dog.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Eyelashes: mock Priscilla lashes
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout lipsticks (plum)
Hands: SLink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Hair with hat: C'est las vie Glow pork pie hat

Top: Color Me HOF Tunic Dress (cream) (May COLLABOR88)
Leggings: SMS duo pants floral camo (The Dressing Room Fusion)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Espadrille (sand)

Dog: Birdy Boston Buddy (from April Men's Dept)

Location: Egoisme Milano