Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Strike (alotof) Poses!

Dear  Diary:

Berry's Monday Meme is a well deserved tribute to all the pose makers who give us attitude or elegance in our photos.  This was a huge challenge for me.  I love my poses and have a ton of them in my inventory so trying to pick a few was an all consuming task.  However, after much anxiety, I did come up with a list.

Poses are not by importance to me but just in alphabetical order.

1. Del May - I like the quirkiness of the poses here.  They're very artistic so when I want to portray something, I know if I use a pose from Del May, it will work.  

2. elephant - I first started noticing props from here but soon saw new pose packs coming up.  A lot of the poses are great for hinting at the idea of movement or emotion.

3. Focus Poses - There's lots of variety of different action poses, some with added props.  A lot of thought goes into how arms are positioned and how legs react to body movement

4. Icons of Style - I love the poses from this store.  I find them edgy.  A lot of attention is paid to how hands are displayed; body is bent; and legs are positioned.  The pose portrays motion and looks very good.  In addition to that, the packs are a good price.

5. oOo Studio - I started by buying props from oOo years ago.  They're very well made with lots of detail and had appropriate poses to go with the item.

I also use a lot of Diesel Works, !Bang, Exposeur, and Di's Opera.  Of course, Adorkable  poses, available on Marketplace, are also in the mix. 

I, along with many others, miss LAP.  I gathered those dollarbies with fervor and visited the store weekly to buy the new poses that just came out.  Those poses always worked for me and could be used in any situation.  Really miss those. 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Eye makeup: mock Miss Vanity eyeshadow with lashes (gris)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel glossy pout lipstick (baby pink)
Hands: SLink AvEnhancement hands (casual)
Hair: Analog Dog b. Sine

Top: The Secret Store Betsy halter (cropped) (charcoal) (April COLLABOR88)
Skirt: The Secret Store Amy highwaist skirt (charcoal) (April COLLABOR88)

Shoes: Gos Boutique Charlotte Mary Jane Pumps (black) (April faMESHed)