Sunday, April 6, 2014

Returning from Vacation

Dear Diary:

I love to travel.  In particular, I love to travel to a warm, sunny location and leave my snow and freezing temps behind.  And that's what made my recent trip so wonderful.  The warmth of the sun brought a subtle colour to my cheeks and a definite heat to my heart.  I didn't think of the snow I left behind at all.  But on my return I was met with snow, icy rain and more snow so shovelling the driveway was on my agenda. 

What also makes my return from vacation difficult, is the mound of laundry I have to do.

I guess I'll be spending the weekend washing and drying so I have something clean to wear to work on Monday.  That's a small sacrifice for the relaxing days I spent doing nothing.

Nice to be home.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hands: SLink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Feet: Gos Boutique barefoot (flat)
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my holiday (no longer available)

Housecoat: G&N Quality Design Cosy gown (blue) (SL Marketplace)

Washer, dryer, soap: MD Laundry Department (white) (SL Marketplace)
Basket (on right): Kinoko laundry basket FREE (SL Marketplace)
Clothes: Clothes / Laundry on floor Non wearables (SL Marketplace)