Friday, February 14, 2014

A Special Day for Your Heart

Dear Diary:

I must admit Valentine's Day doesn't mean a lot for me.  My post last year told how I like to spend the day but my friend Sam just gave himself a makeover with new everything, especially an awesome tux so he begged me to set up a pic for us.  I thought I could forgo the candy and help him out.  So I glammed myself up and called him.  He was excited to put on his new self and pose.  So here we are!


Actually we don't look too shabby!

Happy Valentine's Day.

Good Night for now.

Sam is wearing:
Skin: Clef de Peau (Joshua)
Eyes: Ikon Promise (storm)
Hands: SLink Male AvEnhanced hands (relax)
Hair: Redgrave Chris
Tuxedo: Lapointe and Bastchild Modern Black Open
Glasses: Role Optic Arcadi

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka (Lola)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: mock Miss Vanity shadow with lashes (soft brown)
Lipstick: LeLutka (deep red)
Hands: SLink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Hair: Diva Daria
Dress: PurpleMoon Donna Dress in red Valentine's Edition (Gypset)
Earrings and ring: Mood Nightlife (diamond and ruby) (SL Marketplace)

Background: Katink Feb-A-Bration Pack (gift)
Pose: Purple Poses  (couple 352) (With Love Fair)