Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Challenge in Black and White

Dear Diary:

I always look forward to Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme and always find it thought provoking and challenging.  This one served up both.  What to wear!  How to pose!  Whew!  That took most of my time!  Even then, it seems I doubt myself.

I like black and white photos and in my RL I have several decorating a wall.  When you have to take one of yourself and turn it to monotone, it really is a challenge.

Here is my black and white portrait.


 
And the colour version.
 
If I had to do again, I probably would have worn something different and taken a little more time.  But it was certainly fun doing it.
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: Izzie's dark vibrant lipstick (dark red)
Teeth: Yuki Teeth tattoo
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: mock Miss Vanity shadow with lashes (soft brown)
Hands: SLink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Hair: Miamai Sakura Teal Party
 
Blouse: SAS Catherine top (black)
Earrings and necklace: Maxi Gossamer Serena white pearls
Ring: Shi Luxe Gift
 
Pose: Glitterati (SL Marketplace)