Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's The Week for The Wild, Wild West

Dear Diary:

It's nice to see The Twisted Colour Challenge pick a fall colour this week since it soon will be that season.  And yes, I had full intention of putting on a stylish fall outfit, a little warmer, more covered up but when I went to do this post today, the temperature outside was 34C (approximately 93F) with the humidex at 44C, over 100F, so I certainly didn't feel like putting on long pants and a sweater.  I decided to spray on the fake tan; haul out the bikini; and, dig out the sun hat one more time.


It's better than having to slather on the face cream; haul out the snow boots; and, dig out the toque!  And I know I'll be doing that soon enough.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (suntan)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy Lipstick (red) (SL Marketplace)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Blush: croire sunkissed cheeks (SL Marketplace)
Hands: SLink Mesh Rigged hands (casual)
Feet: Gos Boutique Barefeet (arched)
Hair: Pomme d'Amour ballet (no longer available)

Bikini: Vero Modero Sandy swim bikini (red)
Hat: Meli Imako Mesh Summer Floppy hat (SL Marketplace)

Earrings and bracelets: je suis asymetrique reds

Poses: oOo Studio