Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Autumn in Soho

Dear Diary:

When I read that this week the colour challenge was "Autumn in Soho", did I think England?  Nope.  I thought New York.  And that thought lead to "Autumn in New York", a romantic movie I saw on television one night and where I cried my eyes out because of the sad ending.  That passed along my brain to the borough outside of Manhattan called Soho.  I know, I know...strange thought processes but that's the way I work it!


I did honestly spend a wonderful autumn week in New York and managed to take a drive through Soho so I hope that qualifies me to use the title I gave this post.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: Oceane Glammy lips (orange 2)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: mock Priscilla eyelashes
Blush and Freckles: croire sunkissed cheeks
Hands: SLink mesh rigged hands (casual)
Hair: OH Hair Oh my Mohawk (no longer available)

Dress: ZanzE Bethany (natural)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Lolita espadrilles (nectarine)

Earrings: Mandala leather feather earrings (gold)

Poses: Katink