Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's a Day for Pine's Dawn

Dear Diary:

The Twisted Colour Challenge was perfect for me this week, along with a pose I had, and here's why!

I'm an early riser.  I'm up at dawn most mornings -  weekends or vacation days - it doesn't matter. 

When I wake up, I have a routine that I follow.  I get out of bed and go to the kitchen to turn on the coffee.  Then I jump in the shower.  After that, the coffee is ready so I grab the first cup of the day.  I turn on the television and watch the news.  By then I've drunk the coffee so I make myself some toast, pour another cup and settle down for more news.


Up at dawn - favourite jammies are green - necessary coffee!  What more could a girl ask for?

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Hands: SLink mesh rigged hands (casual)
Feet: Gos Boutique Barefoot v2 (flat)
Hair: Tiny Bird Sodom South Georgia (no longer available)

Pyjamas: Lazy ASS pyjamas (green)
Tank top: caLLie cLine signature tank (spring green)

Poses: tea s (Let me have my coffee first!)