Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another Week of Advent Calendar Goodies

Dear Diary:

I've had another great week of enjoying my finds at the Advent Calendars I've chosen to follow this year.


The Christmas scene from Dreamscape's Art Gallery contains everything [and more] that could be found in my living room.  The chair has 18 different sitting animations for male or female.  Assorted "pets", including a little grey mouse, provide company.  The Santa hat over the chair shows who has been visiting the house.  A great set to take some Christmas pictures.

The lingerie I'm wearing has been discreetly covered by my position but the jewelry shines through.  My inventory is growing drastically each day.

Good Night for now.

From Mint Tulip:
Eye makeup: Elymode eye shadow and liner (red)
Lingerie: Elymode bra & undies (red)
Earrings: Alice Project snowflake earrings
Necklace: Perception candy cane necklace (silver)

From KittyCats Winterland:
Headband: /*qbee Holiday Headband (pointsettia)
2nd necklace: Je Suis chouette necklace (purple)
Christmas scene: Dreamscapes Art Gallery