Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Love my coffee

Dear Diary:

I love a good cup of coffee - anytime - so while in my other world, I look for nice coffee shops where you can sit with friends and talk over a coffee or two.  One of the first places I looked for was a Canadian coffee shop that I frequent often and that is Tim Horton's.  The coffee is wonderful!  The doughnuts are scrumptious!  The atmosphere is friendly!  I go to this spot regularly and love it every time I go.  My friends and I sit and solve the problems of the day over a few cups.
I was waiting patiently for my friends but the smell of the coffee AND doughnuts was getting to me.  I just had to go in.
The selection of what to pick is just overwhelming.  It was really hard to make up my mind.  Sometimes I like the doughnuts...sometimes it's the muffins...or often it's the biscuits.  Then again, it could be a sandwich with soup!
The business is named after Tim Horton, a professional hockey player in the 60's. He  played for the Toronto Maple Leafs at one time and he started this very popular coffee place in 1964.  Check out his bio.
I grabbed my coffee and looked for a large table since I knew my friends would be here shortly.  Mmmm....hot coffee, strong and black!  What a way to spend the afternoon.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola light
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Seductress lashes
Hair: Truth Hair Joanna

Cardigan: CLEMATIS knit cardigan (blue) (it's free!)
Tank: Fri. Layering tank (pumpkin)
Leggings: Royal Blue Meow for I am catwoman in ink leggings (older free item)
Boots: Bax Coen Prestige boots (night with grey top)

Earrings: Dark Mouse 12 days of Catandmousemas (silver ball earrings)

Poses: Olive Juice (wall lean; tough girls)

Location: Tim Horton's