Friday, November 12, 2010

One Jacket....Two Looks

Dear Diary:

Last weekend I flew to Chicago.  Of course, going through the airport can be a pain in the butt so I just wanted to take carry-on luggage.  That meant...hmmm...make-up, hair stuff, shoes...and oh yeah...room for a few clothes.  I knew we'd be going out so I wanted to take a jacket that could serve many purposes.  My houndstooth jacket fit the description perfectly.

My friend Chloe just got a new apartment with a great view of the Chicago skyline so when she picked me up from the airport, we went directly to her apartment.  It was AWESOME!!  And I still looked put together from the long flight.
I didn't even change or unpack.  We went straight to the stores to shop for some new furniture for her...and a little trinket or two for ME!

That night we went to a great supper club and then dancing after.  My houndstooth jacket covered both casual and dressy occasions quite well. It was warm and cozy and fit right in with all the up-to-date fashions.  It felt good to know that I could mix it with the Chicago crowd.
It was a great weekend so I'm planning on going back soon.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Picture 1:
Skin: LeLutka Estelle
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: W&Y #41

Sweater: Beetle Bones red marshmallow sweater
Pants: CoCo shiny leggings
Jacket: SAS Houndstooth coat
Scarf: Royal Blue Winter is coming scarf (milk)
Gloves: Cover Girl gloves (black)
Purse: Chucelet Maya bag (black)
Boots: PM Rea suede boots (gray)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Large Hoop earrings (silver)
Glasses: MKN Beat glasses

Picture 2:
Skin: LeLutka Estelle
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Fri. Tatum
Nails: SN Shiny red nails

Dress: Modern Gypsy Little Black dress (free gift)
Shoes: Maitreya Slinky Stilettos (black leather)
Jacket: SAS Houndstooth coat

Earrings: Glow Studio No round earrings
Necklace: Epoque [mpb] Vanity