Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm so glad to be home.

Dear Diary:

Well I got back from my trip earlier today and I did have a wonderful time visiting with family on American Thanksgiving.  Of course I ate way too much turkey [for several days, I might add!] but I enjoyed every minute of it.  Exercise time coming up!

Thanksgiving would not be the same without Black Friday and I did my part in adding to the economy.  I hit the stores about 4am and came home around 5pm.  I think I made my credit card feel loved once more.
I started unloading the car with my purchases and felt I had done really good at picking out the right things for everyone.
Hmmm...this seemed particularly heavy...what did I buy in this bag?
OK...is this everything now?  I had to check it all out to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything.
WOW!!!  I just can't believe I bought that much stuff!  Well, I did get most of my Christmas shopping done and I do feel happy with my choices.  Is this what they call "buyer's remorse"?  No...no remorse here!  I'm just happy I got it all done.

It was a wonderful trip.  It was great being with family; wonderful food; and super shopping!  Wait til next year!  I have my plans all made out.

Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Ava (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: EMO-tions Big in Japan (gift)


Sweater: Top of Riddle basic sweater dress (oatmeal)
Pants: Fishy Strawberry Benatar leather pants (brass)
Coat: CoCo Check Swing coat (gray)
Boots: GF Rose Bootie "Diva" (orange) (group gift)


Earrings: Chloe Golden Hoop set (no longer available)
Hat: MG fashion French style beret (coloured darker brown)


Poses: Glitterati Shopped out