Friday, May 21, 2021

I Can Work It Two Ways

 Dear Diary:

I like to spend money - furniture, decor, but especially fashion.  My closet is often bulging at the walls.  But sometimes I know I need to reign in my acquisitions and use an item in a couple of ways.  So this is what I did.

I found these wonderful pants that I purchased and paired with casual accessories.  I loved the look but thought I could probably get more wear out of them in an entirely different way...so...


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Both pictures:
Hair: monso Jieun
Pants: Muesli Nadine pants (floral)
(at Vanity Event til May 25)

Left:
Sweatshirt: Orbit Positive vibes hoodie (black)(at Vanity Event til May 25)
Earrings: Caroline's large hoop (silver)
Sneakers: ROC Canvas sneakers (SL Marketplace)

Right:
Top: Muesli Nadine crop top (sunshine linen)
(at Vanity Event til May 25)
Shoes: Gos Dulce pumps (kale)
Earrings: AvaWay Leah
Bracelet: AvaWay Elvira

Pose: Gingerfish