Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thinking About New Year's Resolutions

 Dear Diary:

I don't make New Year's Resolutions.  I don't make them because I don't keep them.  Over the years I've tried to follow along when friends are espousing theirs but it's futile for me.  As soon as it comes out of my mouth I know it won't work.

A lot of subjects that people choose for their intent are impossible to fulfil.  Others are personal thoughts and they can be easy to abandon.  But when I saw this T-shirt, I had to have it.  It says it all.



If you made resolutions this year, I hope you can manage to keep them.  As for me, I'll struggle along with my.."if only I could".

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty (Pamela)

Hair: Mina Lily
Shirt: Les Sucrecies de Fairy (New Year's Resolutions (black)
Leggings: Maitreya (black)
Earrings: D Style Loop earrings (no longer available)

My Thinking Chair: The Loft Soho Lounge Chair (no longer available)