Wednesday, September 30, 2020

A Day At Seaview Farms

 Dear Diary:

Fall has definitely arrived in my part of the world.  The leaves are turning colour quickly; the weather is warm in the day and cool at night; and the garden needs some tending to.

When those things happen, I start to look for decorations for my home to celebrate the season.  I took a trip out to Seaview Farms to see what they had.



It was a beautiful autumn day and I wasn't disappointed in the surroundings.  The small store had an abundance of fruit and vegetables.  I settled in the pumpkin patch to pick out a perfect one for my deck so I missed a lot of areas to visit.  I will go back for sure.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Navy & Copper Mocha
Headband: Frayed Josie (at Anthem til Sept 30)
Outfit: Miss Chelsea Hazel (dusk) (at Anthem til Sept 30)
Sneakers: Ingenue Elke

Location: Seaview Farms