Monday, August 3, 2020

An Afternoon At The Zoo

Dear Diary:

I've been missing for a bit (it was forced!).  After logging in, I was only a name but with Rocko's help, I became visible again.  That, along with forced lack of real travel, made me want to fly to other destinations in my second world.  I picked the Ariadne Zoo.

This is a marvelous location where you can spend hours walking down different paths to see where they will lead.  The Zoo does provide a map but sometimes exploring can provide lovely surprises. 

The range of animals is amazing!  And all are in a environmently friendly compounds.  I love the elephants so I spent a lot of time watching them.



If you want to have a "trip away" without actually leaving, visit the Zoo.  You'll enjoy the surroundings and the surprises.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: tram J0630
Top: Belle Epoque Alexia (salmon)
Skirt: Belle Epoque Alexia (salmon)
Sweater: tram cardigan
Shoes: Mosquito's Way Betty
Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Carlotta (no longer available)

Location: Ariadne Zoo