Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Can You Take A Bird For A Walk?

Dear Diary:

During this time of being stuck at home, many people are turning to pets.  I love dogs and have a spaniel.  I would foster a dog, as a lot are doing for companionship but my house is full right now.  However, some people have allergies to pet hair or maybe they would prefer a pet that doesn't require a lot of "mothering".  A bird is a perfect choice.


Since the blue and gold macaw is one who easily learns phrases, I'm trying to teach mine a few.  I'm not having a lot of luck yet.  He just whistles!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Wasabi Ginny
Dress: Decoy Denise (cream)
Necklace and earrings: Maxi Gossamer Aletta (silver)

Macaw: TLC Parrots Collection Macaw (blue and gold)

Pose: ibang (no longer available)

Location: Backdrop City