Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Pass The Time With Reading

Dear Diary:

How do you pass the time at home when it's difficult to be out and about?  There are several ways and I think I've tried them all.  

Reading is a suggestion that my friends have made so I did take that up.  I've read some really good books that will go on my "recommendations-by-friends list" to get more titles.  And I've read some that are non-readable in my opinion.  If I start a book I make sure I finish it - even if it's a painful process.



I love the title of this book and I'm taking ideas from it.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Monso Yuni
Shirt and pants: Art&Ko Comfortable Style (olive)(at Anthem til May 30)
Glasses: Deep Static Hayden Glasses 

Pose: Diversion Avoidance (at The Liaison til May 26)

My house: La Galleria Magnolia Cottage