Thursday, January 16, 2020

Glide---Glide---Oops!

Dear Diary:

I must be on an exercise kick.  First the boxing and now skating.  When Sam asked if I wanted to go, I said, "Of course!"  I love skating.  I thought it would be at an indoor rink where it's reasonably warm but - no - Sam wanted to try a frozen pond.  I was ok with that.  



The weather cooperated and it was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.  Somehow Sam's tricks didn't work out that well.

Good Night for now.

Sam is wearing:
Hair: Mina Alex
Sweater: Aphorism Tyler winter sweater (tortilla)
Scarf: Aphorism Winter scarf
Pants: Blankline colored pants (black)
Skates: Free (he's not sure where)

I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth Hair Snow Kitty (old gift)
Dress: Furtacor Gen
Gloves: Izzie's Knit Gloves
Skates: Abranimations Super Ice Skates

Pose: Fashiowl I See the Light

Location: Ice Skating in Vine