Friday, July 26, 2019

Who Doesn't Love A Sensitive Man?

Dear Diary:

Most women like men who are sensitive and listen to what they want.   Hmmm...where are those men??  So when I saw that I could have a sensitive man beside me anytime I wanted, I jumped at the chance to have him pop up whenever I summoned. 


This guy is really a cute one.  His name is Mike (he tells you that) and he has a lot of appropriate sayings to make you appreciate him.  Mike also comes in Casanova and Bad Boy types which I'm sure are equally entertaining.  

In reality, no one wants to hear all the stuff you WANT to hear so with Mike, you can just put him away for a bit when you are tired of his repertoire.  Then on days when you really need "fluffing" up, bring him out!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty
Hair: Diva Hair Ren (at Collabor88 til Aug 6)

Dress: Baiastice Paradisio (golden) (at Collabor88 til Aug 6)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Shimmer Summer (at Collabor88 til Aug 6)

Man: Linda Mike (sensitive)(at Unik Event til July 28)