Wednesday, May 15, 2019

TLC For My Plants

Dear Diary:

In my first world, I like to have plants around my house.  It brightens up my home and brings nature inside.  However, I'm not very good at maintaining the TLC and sometimes my plants expire before I can help them.  That doesn't happen in my second world where plants seem to flourish whether I tend to them or not.  In both my worlds, it's reccommended a good misting stimulates the plant and provides a "shower" to help with leaf maintenance.


Well, that job is finished.  Now onto my real world.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Amy
Hair: Monso Chowon

Sweater: Pixicat Signe top (yellow)
Jeans: Pixicat Signe jeans (blue faded)
Earrings: Mandala Senju (Africa)

Mister: Mithral metal mister

Plants: What Next Swiss Cheese plant; Pothos

Pose: An Lar