Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I Knew I Could Find Spring Somewhere


Dear Diary:

My head is in Spring but in reality, I'm not quite there.  Temperatures in my real world are more and more often hitting the + side during the day but at night I still see the minuses.  I want to see flowers in the garden; leaves on the trees; and me in sandals and shorts.

I can always find a spring-like area in my second world but it did take a little searching.  I guess my desire to get rid of the snow must be tempered for a while.  But I did find a wonderful place to visit, and see a newly planted garden.



When I saw the Bloom Event advertised, I jumped at the chance to do a little shopping for everything I wanted..  Spring at last!!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Blush: adored summer lovin' blush
Eyes: Mudskin Signature 1 LeLutka Eye Collection
Eyeshadow: Alaskametro Matte mist
Lashes: Arte
Lipstick: oHeMo
Nail polish: ZOZ Spring Silver
Hair:Limerence Samanta (at Bloom til Apr 7)

Dress: Valentina E Rachel (lilac floral) (at Bloom til Apr 7)
Shoes: Mosquito's Way Betty
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Summer LadyBird (purple)
Ring: Meva Bento Maitreya Ring (silver)

Pose with prop: Gingerfish Fresh Blooms (at Bloom til Apr 7)

Location: Budapest