Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Why Does It Always Rain On The Weekends?

Dear Diary:

We've had great weather this past summer - hot days, cooler nigts and very little rain.  But it seems whenever I want to go to some interesting place, it begins to drizzle.  I wanted to visit Strawberry Island.  I heard it was a picturesque place showing a bit of fall colours.  So off I went last Saturday expecting the best but ran into the worst.  RAIN!


I was lucky to have my umbrella with me.

Strawberry Island is worth a visit but watch for personal homes.  There are signs posted signifying if a house is privately owned.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Hair: no_match NO DECISION

Sweater: neve shoulder stripe
Pants: neve sasha dot
Earrings: Caroline's large hoop (gold)

Pose (with umbrella and coffee cup): Gingerfish (at EBento Event til Sept 30)


Location: Strawberry Island