Saturday, July 28, 2018

Time To Update My House

Dear Diary:

When I got back from my mini vacation, I decided to do some updating on my house....maybe some new furniture, lighting or a splash of paint.  A quick fix was to change up some of the decorative things I had around my home.  

I found this table top aquarium that was hidden in the back of my junk room.  It was perfect on the coffee table but now I had to fill it.  That called for a trip to the store to find a suitable fish to add. 

I found a perfect little goldfish.


I like to have an aquarium in the house.  Watching the fish swim seems to have a calming effect.  Let's hope I can keep this fish alive!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Hair: Monso my hair Jieun

Blouse: Tetra Mokatana top (mint) (at Collabor88 til Aug 6)
Skirt: Ison Mokatana skirt (white) (at Collabor88 til Aug 6)
Sandals: kokoia Nile
Earrings and necklace: Mandala Milky way (polly white)
Anklet: Avaway Butterfly

Fish in bag: Sugarbun Fish in Bag (orange fish) (at Limit8 til Aug 13)

Aquarium: Table Top Aquarium (bronze)

Furniture: La Galleria

Pose: Niqotine (no longer available)