Wednesday, March 28, 2018

If Only School Had Been Like This!

Dear Diary:

The Clique event caught my eye.  Not so much on what was offered (although it showcased some awesome items) but for the high school aspect.  I mentioned before I went to a high school that required uniforms but we still had a "clique" that my friend Chloe had been in for a brief time.  I called her up  to come with me to check it out.

Chloe and I have been friends for a life time.  In our first world, we attended the same public school but were only in two grade levels together.  When we hit high school, we were in the same form from Grade 9 to Grade 13.  We became good friends even though we were quite the opposite.  I said to Chloe, "Let's portray ourselves in a picture of how we would have been in a regular high school without uniforms."  She was all for it.  We picked out our own clothes. And this is what we would have looked like.


Chloe was always the classy one.  She loved to have everything coordinated - tee, short skirt, cute shoes - and she always looked "put together".  She spent lots of money on makeup and jewelry and always looked great.  She was and is very smart and would work on her computer for hours (on a clean desk).  I, on the other hand, was pretty sloppy.  I grabbed the first clean thing from the floor and wore it whether it matched or not.  We graduated and became roomies at university.  I'm not sure how we stayed such good friends.  But we have to this day.

It was fun thinking of how WE would be if school had been what WE dreamt of.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Bianca
Skin: Amara Beauty Karissa
Eyes: Mila
Lipstick: Tres Blah lips
Hair: no match NO CLASS
Tee: paper arrow co popped collar (pale peach)(at The Clique til Apr 4)
Skirt: Tetra high jean skirt (blue)
Earrings: Hucci Kaete hoops
Bracelet: Chop Zuey Regina

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Eyes: Izzie's Storm eyes
Lipstick: Zibska Alyssa
Hair: BM Bhaio (now only on SL Marketplace)
Sweatshirt: etham Andy Hoodie (green)(at The Clique til Apr 4)
Jeans: Maitreya Zipper Skinny jeans (dirty)
Sneakers: Gos Boutique Low Tops (Urban Camo)
Earrings and Piercing: Mandala Takayama Face and Ear piercing

Desks: Anxiety weirdo school set (at The Clique til Apr 4)