Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Another Quick Trip Is Here

Dear Diary:

Yes, it's another quick trip for me but not to an interesting place like Japan.  I have to fly (in my first world) to a conference for work later this afternoon.  It is nice to get away and have someone cook your meals, make your bed and tend to everything you want but I think I'd rather be home.  However, I have to attend so off I go.

In my first world I leave from a medium sized airport so I have to be there at least 2 hours ahead of time.  In my second world I can just pop in to any airport I like and can leave right away.  I checked in at the Hollywood Airport.



My plane is just coming up the runway so I need to hurry downstairs to be prepared for boarding.

See you in a week.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Bryce Puck
Hat: Modulus Rowe hat (tinted black) (no longer available)
Coat and dress: coldLogic halfred (midnight)
Boots: Mutresse Nikki 
Gloves: Izzie's knit gloves
Earrings: je suis raye
Back pack: Addams  (older gift)

Suitcase: TSL travel bag (no longer available)

Pose: GingerFish

Location: Hollywood Airport