Wednesday, December 13, 2017

#SecondLifeChallenge - Animals In Second Life

Dear Diary:

I love dogs.  Not so much cats.  Dogs are my animals for sure.  My first pet, in my first world, was a mixed Spaniel.  He was black and cute but not particularly healthy.  My parents got him from a pet store and I don't think he was well looked after.  Then my Mom decided she would get a daschund so for years we had 3 or 4 of those.  Once I got out on my own, I thought a pet would be perfect for me and of course it had to be a dog.  Of course, it also had to be a Spaniel.  She was a beauty - white and tan.  I had her for 15 years.  So when I came into my second world, a Spaniel was perfect in my house. 



In my Second Life, I have a few other dogs but the Spaniels from Jian are my favourites.  I have one other that may be wandering around my neighbourhood right this minute.

Several other pets hang around my home.  Some birds, a tortoise and a snake can be seen at times.  Maybe I need to add a few more.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty 
Hair: Argrace Sae

Sweater: Decoy Nyla Sweater (red)
Pants: Maitreya footless tights (royal)
Necklace and earrings: YS&YS Stone Xmas

Dog (in arms): Jian Splendid Spaniels Blenheim
Dog (on chair): Jian Splendid Spaniels Tri Colour Companion

Chair: ++LP2++ Sofa Christmas (no longer available)

Wall feature: Urbanized wall tattoo Xmas 1 (no longer available)