Sunday, September 24, 2017

Reading A Book Is Stimulation For The Brain

Dear Diary:

When I saw that "The Liaison Collaborative" was having a literary theme, I had to fly out and see what they were offering.

I think everyone knows that I love to read.  I finished reading "The Dinner" in July and enjoyed the story immensely.  It tells of two families who go to dinner to talk over an issue they have with their sons.  The dinner contains twists and turns, jumping to the past and talking of potential results for the future.  You can read a short review here. I understand there's a movie soon to be out based on this book.  

I'm now reading "The Lightkeeper's Daughter", a mystery, by Canadian (and Ontarian) Jean Pedizwol.  I'm just into the beginning chapters so can't comment on how much I like it or not.  Read about it here.



My picture shows exactly how I like to read in my first life...after supper when I can relax; with my dog sitting across my feet; and a good book to keep me company.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Felicity
Eyes: Arte Toda eyes
Eye Shadow: Alaskametro Matte Mist
Lashes: SlackGirl Sweet Baby Lashes
Mani / Pedi: A.S.S. metal dreams
Hair: Tableau Vivant Elle (at Collabor88 til Oct 6)

Top and Pants: Indented Monroe top and overalls (green) (at Tres Chic til Oct 5)
Sneakers: Ingenue Elke sneakers (pineapple) (at Collabor88 til Oct 6)
Glasses: Haysuriza Eyewear Fox #2 (tortoise shell)
Nose stud: Amala the circle nose stud
Arm cuff: Ama
Ring: Meva Bento ring (gold)

Dog: Jian Splendid Spaniels Tri Colour Companion

Pose with book and book pile: Sari Sari Bookworm (bento) (at The Liaison Collaborative  til Sept 30)

Flowers: What Next sunflower pitcher