Saturday, July 29, 2017

I've Got My Dessert All Planned Out

Dear Diary:

My strawberry plant has produced the most beautiful red berries...large, sweet, lip-smacking fruit.  I was so happy to see that this morning.  And it happened at the same time as I'm getting strawberries in my first world.



I do enjoy the strawberry season.  It's short but when you eat the ripe berries that have been grown locally and are warmed by the sun, that taste urges you to try more and more.  Consequently, I end up with a sore tongue!

I like to eat them as is, or dipped in sour cream and then brown sugar.  Of course chopped up on cake with whipped cream is good too.  I'm salivating just writing about it.

It was fun growing this plant and for once I managed to see a plant mature, without killing it.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: YS&YS Maddie
Eyes: Ikon Spectral (hazel)
Eye Shadow: Arte Spring Eyeshadow
Hair: Analog Dog Val

Dress: Aphorism Nicole Maxi Dress Boho
Earrings: DStyle Loop earrings with HUD (no longer available)
Bracelet: Avenge Clou (pink gold)
Sunglasses: Haysuriza Eyewear Pilot Classic (chrome)

Garden table: La Galleria
Strawberry plant: free bird