Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My Trip To Re:Japonica

Dear Diary:

Everyone knows how much I like everything oriental so when I saw Re: Japonica was opening, I just had to fly out to have a look.  There is a wonderful display of Japanese wares, not only clothing and accessories, but builds - houses and decor.  I managed to spend a fortune and convinced my friend Sam to also buy something so I could post about it.



I loved this kimono from Agata.  It's very sexy.  It comes with a HUD so you can change the trim and belt to another colour.  I must say, Sam looks pretty good too!

Re: Japonica ends on April 9th so be sure to visit and find some great buys.

Good Night for now.

From Re: Japonica -

Sam is wearing:
Gabriel koshikimono (murasaki)

I'm wearing:
Agata Midare jyuban (print B)
Manicure: Artery Japaneze nails (black 02)

Background is from a Japanese screen I have but it's old and I'm not sure where I got it from.