Wednesday, February 1, 2017

There's Something About A Baby

Dear Diary:

Yes, there really is something about a baby!  I never had the desire to "have" a baby in my second world but when a friend presented me with this little one, my heart just melted.  It's something about that mothering instinct.




This cutie comes with a wardrobe too, so pink and girly.  

I enjoyed cuddling this tiny girl...for a bit.  I have trouble enough looking after myself and all my inventory in my second life.  I wouldn't want to have the baby disappear into my closet forever.  

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Lipstick: (from) Izzie's Romy (rust)
Hair: Argrace Yae (with ribbed knit scarves HUD)

Dress: Shine by ZD Aneska Mix 3 (at Tres Chic til February 5)
Earrings: YS&YS roundie 
Rings: Izzie's Celestial Midi Rings (gold)

Baby: NOeditiON our little babies (pose baby) (at Ultra til February 15)

Pose: with baby