Friday, January 13, 2017

Skating In The Tropics

Dear Diary:

I live on a tropical sim with lots of sand, sun and palm trees...in my second world that is.  In my first world, it's lots of snow, snow and snow!!  So when my SL neighbour built an ice skating rink in between the sand dunes, it made me want to don my skates and go for a few turns around the rink.



I enjoy skating on an outdoor rink.  There's something about the atmosphere that makes it more exciting than skating indoor.  There's also the excitement of skating on an outdoor rink on a tropical sim!!  How much fun is that!!  

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Hair: D!va Erika

Skating dress: Dead Dollz (9) Avatars on ice (Lutz Eggshell)
Skates: Abranimations Super Ice Skates

Pose: in skates