Sunday, August 7, 2016

A Stroll Around A Lovely Town

Dear Diary:

There are so many great shopping events going on now that I decided to take in a few of them while on vacation.  Yes...shopping can be a relaxing thing for me.



I flew into a few venues and managed to run the card up many lindens.  Of course some of the newer events were packed full so I thought I would leave those for another time.  I decided to check out Crestwick Island, a very picturesque village area.  Walking along the streets, peering in shop windows and eventually stopping for a great cup of tea, finished my day off with a peaceful enjoyment.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Insol Sophie
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Hair: Argrace Azami
Hair Scarf: Asteria Stela Bandana (tinted)

Dress: Aphorism Nicole maxi dress Boho
Sandals: Pure Poison Fringe flat sandal (brown)
Earrings: D-Style Loops
Bracelet: AvaWay Elvira bracelet
Bag: Luas Beach Bag

Pose: Katink

Location: Crestwick Island