Tuesday, December 15, 2015

It's Ugly Christmas Sweater Time!

Dear Diary:

I love Christmas sweaters, in either of my lives.  I have some with trees, some with reindeer and some with every Christmas symbol available.  I don't know why they're called "ugly".   I find them "fun".  To me it almost predicts the personality of the wearer.  So this year, since I'm not able to shop as much as I can, I convinced my friend Sam to join me in my craziness.  He (grudgingly) responded with a yes right away.


We do look rather festive and it certainly put us both in the Christmas spirit.

Good Night for now.

Sam is wearing:
Sweater: Smoghead Xmas ugly jumper with HUD (SL Marketplace)

I am wearing:
Sweater: RGDW Oversized Women's Sweater Christmas Rudolph (SL Marketplace)

Tree: La Galleria Colourful Christmas tree

Pose: Come Soon Poses