Monday, December 15, 2014

Another Successful Trip to The Arcade

Dear Diary:

As I mentioned in a previous post, I love going to The Arcade.  This time I went and managed to pick up a few items that I missed the first round. 

In the middle of the building, there is a large Christmas tree and to my delight, I found some colourfully wrapped gifts underneath.  The generous creators featured at The Arcade put out excellent free surprises for all of us.



Good NIght for now.

From The Arcade:
Skin: Glam Affair (Asia)
Coat: Coco duffle caot (navy)
Boots: Baiastice Gill Stret;ch boots (knit Jacquard - clan)
Puppy: tsg Yorkie puppies (choco basic)

Found under the tree at The Arcade (all free)
Hat: silentsparrow Star bright winter hat (blue selected)
Drink in hand: Tentacio fruit drink (blue)
Picture: floorplan happy holiday frame
Tree: aisling Monbo sapn (white)
Ornament box: Pixel Mode ornament box (green/red)