Sunday, August 26, 2012

Feldgrau is Fabulous

Dear Diary:

Since this is almost the end of August, and I notice that some of the trees are starting to turn colour already, feldgrau seemed the perfect shade of green for this time of year.  If my high school German serves me right, I think it means "field gray" but I loved the green in Luna's swatch better.

I've also been enjoying Vintage Fair.  I found I really love the "old" looks for some clothes.  I particularly liked this dress since my Mom had one similar in style, only in black.  It was such a classy style that seemed timeless and she wore it for years.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light base)
Lipstick: HT Vintage lips with liner (Serious Red) (Vintage Fair)
Blush: Glamorize Glowing Blush (red)
Eyes: Ikon sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MG Eyelashes wild full thick (Vintage Fair)
Hair: TuTy's Diva vintage hair (Vintage Fair)
Nails: Izzie's classic nails (Vintage Fair)

Dress: Orquidea Vintage Evening dress (green) (Vintage Fair)
Lace top: Orquidea embroidered black top (Vintage Fair)
Shoes: Maitreya pumps (black)

Earrings: MG earrings Zaadori Jade (Vintage Fair)
Bracelet: SWA Asian Bangle

Poses: Olive Juice (no longer available)