Monday, August 29, 2011

OMG!!! It's LIVER!!!

Dear Diary:
 
I'm not sure why the word, the thought of, or the look of LIVER brought out the aggressiveness in my nature but it did.  ~~Shudder~~  As a tall and skinny kid, my parents were told to "beef me up" and a sure way to do it, was by feeding me liver.  My Mother had some wild and wonderful ways of trying to disguise it but the smell of it cooking was a sure give-away.
Thanks for the memories.
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun kissed)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (dark)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka 2011 lashes / long
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (brown)
Hair: Plume jeux d'enfants
 
Dress: ALEIDA Beha dress (military brown)
Shoes: Revelation (Charlene)
 
Earrings: Mandala Senjyu earrings (Africa)
 
Gun: Walther P99 v2.1 (SL Marketplace)
 
Poses: Niqotine; Free handgun poses (no longer available)