Thursday, April 18, 2013

Know When to Relax

Dear Diary:

I love dark chocolate.  Yesterday I opened one of my favourite chocolates, the ones with the sayings inside, and the printed message jumped out, "Know When to Relax".  It was speaking to me!

Yes, I go to aerobics.  Yes, I lift weights.  I do all the exercises that are good for me but that just gets me pumped up.  A friend suggested I try yoga for the ultimate in a restful evening.

 


These pictures make me look super good at yoga, thanks to Coco Creations, but unlike the masterful poses you see here, I've discovered in my first life I'm totally inflexible.  Totally!!  Instead of making me relaxed, I was rolled up in knots.

OK...tried it.  I found out yoga was hard work.  So back to the chocolate and looking for a better message.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: W&Y #135
Yoga suit: Stellar yoga jacket and pants (green)
Feet: Gos Boutique Barefeet arched

Poses: Coco Creations (Pose Fair 2013)