Sunday, April 7, 2013

♫Boysenberry Fields Forever♪♪-oops-Wrong Words

Dear Diary:
 
I love the colour combination for the Twisted Colour Challenge this week.  Purple and brown go very well together, even though purple and black seem to be more of a traditional connection. 
 
 
I also love the taste of boysenberries.  I've never tried to grow them but I have picked them.  It's easy to get scratched, seeing the berries grow on a vine with lots of thorns.  It's worth it! 
 
Good Night for now.
 
I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: HeadTurners Matt Lipstick Dark (cookie lips)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (purple)
Lashes: MG Eyelashes Wild Full Thick
Hair: Plume Allure (no longer available)
 
Dress: Purple Moon Mum gown in purple
Shoes: Gos Boutique Angelina Peeptoe (chocolate)
 
Earrings: je suis Precieuse Earhoops
 
Poses: Marukin (Collabor88 March)