Sunday, April 14, 2013

And What is Peony's Secret?

Dear Diary:

Let me break this combination down:

PEONY: I really like this flowering shrub.  I have several in my garden.  Unfortunately ants love them too.  I wish I could cut them and bring them into the house but that would be like inviting the ants to a picnic.


SECRET: I'm very good at keeping secrets.  When I'm told not to tell, I don't!  But do I have secrets?  Doesn't everybody?

So...think I've covered the Twisted Colour Challenge for this week.  Let's hope Sookie doesn't have a new colour next week called, "Name Your Secrets".

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy Lipstick (nude)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye makeup: elymode eyeshadow and eyeliner (green)
Lashes: MG eyelashes groomed medium
Hair (with hat): LeLutka Breeze (tinted) (gift)

Tank: Callie Cline signature tank (leaf green)
Sweater: Leri Miles Designs Ziva Cardigan sweater (sage)
Jeans: Emery jeans Skinny Passe (terracotta)
Shoes: Aleida Vivian pumps (banknote) (no longer available)

Necklace: Mood Trouble Talks (no longer available)

Poses: slouch (from Pose Fair 2013)