Thursday, April 11, 2013

A New Store to Me #4

Dear Diary:

The other day I was shopping and came upon a store that was "new to me".  It's called :::podium:::.  and the owner / creator of these fabulous designs is nelsat kanya.  The store features all mesh clothes, casual but with a quirky taste which I love. 

The off-shoulder tee that I'm wearing, comes in a large variety of colours, all with different images and sayings.  I picked up a couple since the price was so reasonable.


I added skinny jeans in coral as it will be spring one of these days and it brought out the colours in the tee very well.  The jeans also come in many bright, springy colours, as well as a good selection of traditional denim shades. 
 
To complete the outfit, I bought flats also in coral.  The shoes come in every colour of the rainbow, can match anything in your closet, and are the hot seller for this spring in either world.
It was really hard to decide what to feature from this store.  There's a cute hooded dress that I really loved.  Again the colour choices were numerous.  The skirts were trendy and flirty and would go with any top, while a featured dress was perfect for a job interview or could be dressed up with jewelry for a night out.

I decided to also show one of WetCat's items from Pose Fair.  The frosted windows in the three sided prop have 6 poses in them, 3 male, 3 female but the poses could be unisex.

Check out Podium in your travels.  Bet you can't leave without buying a new outfit.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Shirt: :::podium::: shoulder off mesh shirt (beats)
Jeans: :::podium::: mesh Skinny jeans (coral)
Shoes: :::podium::: textile summer flats (coral)

Prop: WetCat "Jack or Jill" Pose Prop (Pose Fair 2013)